Posts Tagged 'salshan'
When I think about luxury and stylish weddings, this is exactly what comes to mind! We’re talking an iconic venue, stunning outfits, an all-star guest list, lavish decor and flowers, and the brightest bling!
It was a real pleasure getting to know Eli and Tushar over three fun filled days of dancing and celebrations. Be sure to check out this gallery of wedding goodness… one not to be missed!
Was great working alongside the following suppliers & vendors:
- Photography & Cinema by SALSHAN
- Venue: The Dorchester, London
- Planning & Event Management: Eventology, Adhiba Dar
- Lighting, Entertainment & DJs: Kudos Music
- Flowers & Decor – Mandap & Above Dancefloor: Zibbi at Dream Occasions
- Flowers & Decor – Tables: Rob Van Helden Floral Design
- Performers: The Goldsingers, Monaco
- ‘Glue’ Painter: EriK Black Painting, France
- Cake: Maya Dahlia Cakes
- Make-Up & Styling: Melissa Sophia MUA
- Toastmaster: Andy Bignold
- Sax Musician: Chris ‘Zay’ Williams
- Live Performance: Kim de Souza
Viewers are kindly requested to share the link with your social media circles.
© SALSHAN Photography & Video | Unauthorised use and/or duplication of these images without written permission from this blog’s authors and owners is strictly prohibited.