With the New Year of 2013 well and truly underway, many Bride and Groom’s will likely be scrambling around and ticking off their remaining tasks, in what must seem like a never ending list of ‘to dos’! Yes, for many, it will have only just dawned upon them that they actually have a wedding to plan this year!
For couples that are in need of a bump of inspiration, I highly recommend the following popular blogs for ideas around all things Asian Weddings:
- For luxury and extravagance, look no further than My Asian Wed | www.myasianwed.com
- The new kid on the block and set to rise in popularity Modern Asian Wedding | www.modernasianwedding.co.uk
- One of our favourites, there’s a daily hive of stylish bridal activity via Rabbia’s Asian Wedding Ideas | www.asianweddingideas.co.uk
- Afsana’s reach through Tumblr is both global and fab! Beautiful Indian Brides | www.beautifulindianbrides.tumblr.com
- One to watch for 2013 is Zuleka’s Asian Bride’s Cafe | www.asianbridescafe.squarespace.com
We’ve been fortunate enough to feature on all of the above sites (some more than once) and would sincerely like to thank them all for their ongoing support! No doubt you’ve all helped many Bride and Grooms with the fab work you are all doing.
Finally, keep an eye out for a great new collaboration with www.myasianwed.com, coming very soon!